1. For Fall 2023, you'll want to wear tones of red that are both bold and vibrant.
2. A frequent alternative for brunettes is to add highlights with a caramel-like warmth.
3. Ashy blonde shades are becoming increasingly popular once again.
4. Pastels, such as pink and lavender, are still going strong in the fashion world.
5. The ombre and balayage coloring procedures are still widely used to give hair depth and volume.
6. Natural, earthy tones, like chestnut and auburn, are a timeless choice for Fall.